Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward Generation Plant
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
- 2:58 PM PST on February 23, 2017
- 6:00 AM PST on February 24, 2017
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Rain and snow tomorrow night.
High 44° / Low 26°
Rain and snow showers in the morning. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High 44F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
High 49° / Low 34°
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
High 44° / Low 32°
Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. High 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.