Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward Generation Plant
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
Today is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Showers possible.
High 52° / Low 43°
Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
High 53° / Low 46°
Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
High 53° / Low 42°
Rain likely. High 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.