Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward Generation Plant
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
- 9:00 AM PST on December 07, 2016
- 12:00 AM PST on December 09, 2016
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
High 41° / Low 28°
Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
High 36° / Low 31°
Periods of snow. Areas of freezing rain possible. High 36F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
High 43° / Low 38°
Rain likely. High 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.