Port Westward Industrial Park spans over 1,700 acres of marine property.
- Port Westward is an energy focused industrial park
- 1,500′ Wharf on Columbia River at RM 53
- Existing Deep Draft Marine Facility
- 10 Minutes to U.S. Highway 30
- 35 Minutes to Interstate-5
- Excellent Transportation Access
- Site of PGE’s Beaver Power Plant and of Port Westward Generation Plant
- 1,700 – Acre Marine Industrial Park
- Over 1,400 Acres available (786 acres of property requires rezoning)
- Located within the Lower Columbia Enterprise Zone
- Bond financing may be available
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Chance of afternoon showers.
High 62° / Low 49°
Cloudy this morning with showers during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
High 57° / Low 51°
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
High 61° / Low 49°
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.