As part of the Marine Park we also feature a launch ramp, kayaking dock and temporary boat moorage on site. Kayak rentals are available at Scappoose Bay Kayaking.
- All sites have water, 20/30 amp power, and fire rings.
- All sites are 25’ wide, with 10’ separation between sites.
- All paved sites feature a 12’ paved pad.
- Sites 11, 12, 13 and 18 are all gravelled spaces.
- $28 per night, with a seven night maximum stay.
- Restrooms with showers are available on site.
- Check in is 2pm, check out is 12pm.
- Nature Trail
- No Dump Station
- Sites 1-6 open during winter months, mid-November to early March
- Sites 7-23 open with no water service in winter
- 2:58 PM PST on February 23, 2017
- 6:00 AM PST on February 24, 2017
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Snow changing to rain.
High 42° / Low 26°
Snow during the morning will give way to rain showers during the afternoon. High 42F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
High 47° / Low 32°
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 47F. Winds light and variable.
High 42° / Low 30°
Rain and snow in the morning changing to all rain in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.