As part of the Marine Park we also feature a launch ramp, kayaking dock and temporary boat moorage on site. Kayak rentals are available at Scappoose Bay Kayaking.
- All sites have water, 20/30 amp power, and fire rings.
- All sites are 25’ wide, with 10’ separation between sites.
- All paved sites feature a 12’ paved pad.
- Sites 11, 12, 13 and 18 are all gravelled spaces.
- $28 per night, with a seven night maximum stay.
- Restrooms with showers are available on site.
- Check in is 2pm, check out is 12pm.
- Nature Trail
- No Dump Station
- Sites 1-6 open during winter months, mid-November to early March
- Sites 7-23 open with no water service in winter
Today is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Showers possible.
High 53° / Low 41°
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
High 53° / Low 45°
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
High 53° / Low 40°
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.